DECRON Osmotic Gel
Decron Osmotic Gel assists in the management of:
- Hoof problems including laminitis
- Open wounds, inflammation and bruising
- Sprains, strains and muscular aches and pains.
Simply apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to any part of the horse that requires treatment!
The benefits and features:
- Fast and effective healing qualities. Assists in reducing inflammation and infection in the hoof.
- Relieves pressures from the hoof encouraging a laminitic horse to move around, which boosts circulation to the hooves.
- The gel draws the bruising from the soles which is beneficial to the horse with this condition.
- The Decron Osmotic Gel can be applied to an open wound. The Gel creates a warm, moist environment which promotes healing of the wound and encourages new skin to grow.
- The Decron Osmotic Gel may restrict the amount of proud flesh on the wound and improve the healing process.
- Apply the Decron Osmotic Gel to sprains, strains and muscular aches and pains – heat from the Decron Gel promotes increased blood flow and healing of a strained muscle.
- All natural ingredients – glycerine and essential oils – lavender oil, melaleuca oil and arnica.
Available per tube or box of 12. Price excludes GST.